1 2 Previous Next 11 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2012 11:52 AM by glassonion RSS

Galaxy S3 Coming to Verizon?

GalaxyS3

I switched from verizon to ATT to get the galaxy s2 skyrocket, in my opinion the best android phone, my wife and kids are still with verizon. I am waiting to see if verizon gets the galaxy s3, if they do i will inmediately switch back to verizon, they do have better coverage but if verizon does not get the S3 i will move my family to ATT with me, they have the best phones. I am sorry but the droid line can not match what the galxy phones offer, samsung is the best maker of android phones period, that verizon/motorola relationship is frustrating.

• 1. Re: Galaxy S3 Coming to Verizon?
          commonsense101

I prefer Coca-Cola  to Pepsi myself

• 2. Re: Galaxy S3 Coming to Verizon?
            VzwRican69

I agree it can be frustrating to want a phone that VZW may not be getting. I do agree that the Android selection from other carriers is better, but there may be certain circumstances that may be preventing Verizon from getting the latest Galaxy series phones and/or future ones. Let's hope that something happens and they realize the demand for it, i personally, would never sacrifice my service for a phone.

• 3. Re: Galaxy S3 Coming to Verizon?
              yayforandroid

I can fully understand sticking it out with a carrier that may provide superior service where you live, but for me I have made my mind up to get the the next Galaxy when it comes out assuming it meets its rumored spec list.

In my case every carrier has spotty service in Rural MO, so I have decided to go wherever I can get the hardware I want. It's not like VZW has ever sent any sort of loyalty incentive my way in the last 8 years, so why should I be loyal to them. After all, that phone is what I will see and touch for the next two years anyway.

• 4. Re: Galaxy S3 Coming to Verizon?
                mizzoudrew

I have been a Verizon customer for over 10 years, but if they, again, fail to offer a top of the line phone, then I will unfortunately be switching to AT&T.  I'm getting tired of VZ skipping out on the Galaxy S2, the HTC One, and now possibly the S3.  No one wants these Motorola phones they keep pushing.  My contract has been up for months, so a switch will be easy.

If anyone from Verizon reads this... your customers are upset.  Verizon used to be the place to go for top-of-the-line Android phones, but every. other. carrier. has blown past you.  Get it together, starting now.

• 5. Re: Galaxy S3 Coming to Verizon?
                  AZSALUKI

mizzoudrew wrote:

I have been a Verizon customer for over 10 years, but if they, again, fail to offer a top of the line phone, then I will unfortunately be switching to AT&T.  I'm getting tired of VZ skipping out on the Galaxy S2,  the HTC One, and now possibly the S3.  No one wants these Motorola phones they keep pushing.  My contract has been up for months, so a switch will be easy.

If anyone from Verizon reads this... your customers are upset.  Verizon used to be the place to go for top-of-the-line Android phones, but every. other. carrier. has blown past you.  Get it together, starting now.i'd take a

i'd take a nexus over the s2 any day and the htc one series is a slight upgrade from the rezound, which we've had available for 6 months.

it's simply timing. it all depends on what and when you are looking for something. tbolt was the first LTE phone. the incredible was incredible. the droidX was as good as it got when it launched. over the holidays i would have taken a rezound or nexus over anything else out there......both on verizon.

• 6. Re: Galaxy S3 Coming to Verizon?
                    lancius

Yes.   Galaxy S3 for Verizon will be announced in June/2012 and will go on sale shortly after.

Europe will have it at the end of May on various carriers.

• 7. Re: Galaxy S3 Coming to Verizon?
                      jrgmillan

Why is that that AT&T, T-mobile, and Sprint are anouncing that they will recive their pre ordered phones before the 21st of this month.

• 8. Re: Galaxy S3 Coming to Verizon?
                        AZSALUKI

you would have to ask at&t, t-mobile, and sprint.

verizon gave a "ship by" date when you pre ordered with them. that doesn't necessarily mean it wouldn't ship earlier than July 9th (which is what they showed as "ship by").....just that it should ship by then. it could be a number of reasons, but is 2 weeks really that big of a deal?

• 9. Re: Galaxy S3 Coming to Verizon?
                          4ktvs

Can you pre-order at full price?

I can't seem to do it online. Do you have to call? Or only "upgraders" can get it right now?

Now why I would want to pay 600 for a phone you may ask?( The guy's in the verizon store asked and I told them why.)

Becuase I can't stand my razr any more. Having to baby sit it to make sure I don't do this or that, becuase if I do... BOOM 600kbs or 4G loss. If I install some app's that would be fine for days even a week by it's self, it make's every thing a head ake when there are 5,10,20 3rd party spp's installed.

Video if you need to see it:

1 2 Previous Next