Sprint to Verizon texting issue?
louisaninja

Hello all. I am experiencing an issue with texting my boyfriend on Sprint. The issue doesn't seem to happen with other people (off Sprint) nor does is seem to be an issue for him texting others with Sprint. To me, this appears to be a Verizon to Sprint issue in receiving texts between the companies. Is there any resolution? I'm also going to write in the Sprint forum, and possibly get on the phone with both Verizon and Sprint's customer service. This link describes my problem in further detail, although not written by me personally.

Any help would be much appreciated, as my boyfriend and I communicate via text while he works frequently.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/82093

0 Likes
Re: Sprint to Verizon texting issue?
louisaninja

Note: I am on Verizon's Android 2 (updated) and he is on a brand spankin' new LG Rumor Touch (not sure of the version) from Sprint.

0 Likes
louisaninja

More notes: His phone number has been the same for years, mine is new as of last year - I did have some wrong number texts, so it was clearly someone else's number first.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello louisaninja. I am sure that can be quite frustrating for your text messages not to go through. Does this issue occur with everyone you text or just your boyfriend? Do you text other Sprint users? Do the messages go through? Is he having issues with text messages? Please answer these questions so that I can better assist you.

Thank you,

Lena A.
Follow me on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Waaro1

I'm actually dealing with this same issue--boyfriend's got Sprint and I'm not receiving about 1-in-3 of his texts (along with a couple texts from some others using Sprint.) One night a couple weeks ago my phone received all of them (about 25 from him and 5 from others), but the issue started up again about a week later. They're receiving all the messages I've sent, and none of them are having issues with messaging other people (either receiving or sending).

I seriously hope to hear back on this soon and have this issue solved! Thanks!

0 Likes