danlila
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried everything in this forumn and I still cant login!! Please help

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
Re: My verizopn app won't let me login
B33
Legend

Try this go to your setting settings > Applications > Manage Applications Choose Downloaded or All then scroll down to My Verizon Mobile go in Clear the Cache an Data Only then clear out of the Application by hitting the home button an give it try again..

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Can you answer a few question regarding this situation to help us help you?

• Can you log in on a PC?
  • Is there any errors when you are attempting to login?
  • Have you been able to long on before and how long has it been since you last logged in?
  • Are you using the logon for the forum or MyVerizon account because the forum login doesnt

work unless you have them set to te same login information.

0 Likes
danlila
Enthusiast - Level 2

B33, I have tried that numerous time as well as cleared data and stop app on sso engine and nfl mobile. I even changed my username and password on my verizon on computer. Nothing worked

Wildman, Yes I can log onto computer. Currently the error says "services are temporaryily unavailable. try again or call customer service. error code -304". I have only been a verizon customer for a few weeks. The app has never let log in. I also cannot login to the forum on the phone.

Thanks

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

danlila wrote:

B33, I have tried that numerous time as well as cleared data and stop app on sso engine and nfl mobile. I even changed my username and password on my verizon on computer. Nothing worked

Wildman, Yes I can log onto computer. Currently the error says "services are temporaryily unavailable. try again or call customer service. error code -304". I have only been a verizon customer for a few weeks. The app has never let log in. I also cannot login to the forum on the phone.

Thanks

• I believed that the error 304 is a data connection error and if you received "services are temporarily unavailable" this kind of verify this as the situation, have you contacted CS to have them see if the account was provisioned correctly to allow access to MyVerizon from mobile device?

• Now as for the forum logon issues, the site has a issue and the full version of the web page seems to be the only workable way to logon because the logon info needs to be set to the forum login because the default is to log into the MyVerizon account vs the forum.
  1. Select the Full Site option at bottom of page
  2. Select drop menu on left and select Community Member Profile
  3. Input login information for forum log
  4. You should be able to login with this method

This has been noted by Verizon and should be resolved soon hopefully but this method should work for now.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-787930-1225/device.jpg   https://community.verizonwireless.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-787962-1239/Login+1.jpg   https://community.verizonwireless.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-787962-1240/Login+2.jpg

0 Likes
danlila
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks wildman,

When I go to view full website I can login to my verizon just like computer but it still wont let me get there through the app. I send cs a note so we will see what they have to say. At least i can access it from my phone now just a little more difficult.

thanks

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Glad to hear that resolved some of your issues, hopefully the CS can figure out a working solution for the connection error...

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wildman i  had issues O couple of a time logging into the full site an when finally getting on i had to log in again No issues when logging in the mobile site though

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I have also noticed that the browser that the user has seem to cause different logon issues..  I can only say what happens on Opera Mobile of stock browser because that is what I am using...

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wildman i have Opera My Self on my Droid X  I haven't given it a Go Yet an i don't have it on Maxy but i guess it would hurt to give it a Try.

0 Likes