4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 2, 2014 7:54 AM by ttcheng RSS

LG Extravert "Memory Full" when I've literally erased everything

mwillke

I have had my LG Extravert for about 4 months now, and just in the past few days it's been acting up. It started giving me "memory low" messages, so I moved everything I could onto my microSD card. I deleted all of my apps and text messages. However, it just kept filling up.

I called Verizon and had them wipe my phone memory. But even after that, it said 75MB was still in use. Within a day it had filled up again to the point of not being able to receive messages.

Now the memory is totally full - all 90MB - and I don't have anything left to erase. It won't let me send even one picture message, or open the Mobile Web browser.

When I opened the "Application Memory," it says 86.91MB is being used by "Application." BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY APPLICATIONS.

It also says 2.92MB is being used by text messages. BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY TEXT MESSAGES.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know of a certain item that builds up a ton of memory? I really don't know what else to do besides keep wiping my phone every day...