GOOGLE PLAY STORE UPDATED TO 3.5.15
B33
Legend

The Google Play Store has Been Updated to 3.5.15 i tried to get the Update No Go as of Yet.. if any one has had Success getting it to Update Please Post. This was Written By B33

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: GOOGLE PLAY STORE UPDATED TO 3.5.15
Wildman
Legend

Glad to hear you both finally got the update...  I am assuming the holdup was because the previous version showed the little connection hiccup and they backed off on pushing it after recieving information on the bug... 

Looks like they got everything all ironed out now, love to see the complete list of previous installed apps (No more searching for free apps that was installed after reset)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Give this a try...  Scan this with barcode scanner like Google Goggles..

Google Play Store Version 3.5.15.png

0 Likes
B33
Legend

All i can say is you done it Again Wildman Many Thanks Got the deed done will see how it works But so far it looks Good.... B33  

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wildman got it on my X an when i tried to download it on my Maxx from O.T.A it came up with the new Update but in a wrong looking kind of way it had the 3.5.15 Update but it was showing it in 3.4.7 So i said the heck with this. So on my X i brought up the site an got to were i came to your Post. I then put the B.C.S app on My Maxx an scanned it go the download to go thru an it's now on my Maxx as well it was surprising to see all the apps i had WOW ZEE! They definitely maid a big change to it.. B33

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Yeah there is a decent amount of coding changes made to the latest update and also they added so additional security fixes...  Glad that worked perfectly for you on both your devices..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Me to i was scrambling an all kinds of stuff when i was trying to get it to work Via O.T.A on my Maxx but it wasn't haven't any of it. then i got what you put on here an Posted Wildman an it went good it did bring up a Security Permission since i did not have Unknown Sources Checked but other than that it went Ok.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wildman have you had any issues since Updating to 3.5.15.. i've had 1 force Close on my Maxx since doing the Update as for the X it has done Ok So far. B33

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

No. I havent had one issue at all...  Have you tried clearing the Google Play Store Cache?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I did it Sir!  Cache only.. is that Correct

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Doing data also wont hurt anything either if you decide to do it as well..

0 Likes