why is it so difficult to find things on here. why does verizon send msgs about pix & address where to go, but it doesn't work??
I regret to learn that your pictures were deleted from your pixplace account. This happens when the account is not accessed for 180 days. At different points in time, you are sent messages about the account and the fact that it has to be accessed in order for it to remain active. Below are the messages that are received.
- First message: 150 day inactivity
- Your Pix Place account has been inactive for 150 days. Please visit Pix Place at www.vzwpix.com within the next 30 days or your albums and messages will be deleted.
- Second message: 175 day inactivity
- Final Warning. Please visit Pix Place account at www.vzwpix.com within the next 5 days or your albums and messages will be deleted.
- Final message: 180 day inactivity
- Your Pix Place account has been inactive for 180 days. All albums and messages in your account have been deleted.
Additionally, I would really like to assist you in getting your picture messaging working, for all of the lines on your account.
I do want to explain that your Pixplace account getting deleted, and your ability to send and receive pictures from your phones do not have anything to do with each other. I am sure that, if I were to take a look at your account, I would be able to get your picture messaging up and running. Please feel free to send me a DM (Direct Message) with your name and mobile number. I am more than happy to assist you.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
LOGGED ON TO PIX ACCOUNT WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO REACTIVE MY ACCOUNT