5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2013 1:07 PM by tikibar1 Branched to a new discussion. RSS

pix.account

2-22-96

pix.account was deleted.Now all 5 phones on my account can't send or recieve pictures. Can someone help me out with how i can fix this?

• 1. Re: pix.account
          AnnArnold

why is it so difficult to find things on here. why does verizon send msgs about pix & address where to go, but it doesn't work??

• 2. Re: pix.account
            lewisr13

Call *611

• 3. Re: pix.account
              ChristinaB_VZW

Hello 2-22-96,

I regret to learn that your pictures were deleted from your pixplace account. This happens when the account is not accessed for 180 days. At different points in time, you are sent messages about the account and the fact that it has to be accessed in order for it to remain active. Below are the messages that are received. 

First message: 150 day inactivity 
              Your Pix Place account has been inactive for 150 days. Please visit Pix Place at www.vzwpix.com within the next 30 days or your albums and messages will be deleted. 
              Second message: 175 day inactivity 
              Final Warning. Please visit Pix Place account at www.vzwpix.com within the next 5 days or your albums and messages will be deleted. 
              Final message: 180 day inactivity 
              Your Pix Place account has been inactive for 180 days. All albums and messages in your account have been deleted.

Additionally, I would really like to assist you in getting your picture messaging working, for all of the lines on your account.

I do want to explain that your Pixplace account getting deleted, and your ability to send and receive pictures from your phones do not have anything to do with each other. I am sure that, if I were to take a look at your account, I would be able to get your picture messaging up and running. Please feel free to send me a DM (Direct Message) with your name and mobile number. I am more than happy to assist you.

Thank you!

Christina B

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

• 4. Re: pix.account
                NANCYTHOMAS1

LOGGED ON TO PIX ACCOUNT  WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO REACTIVE MY ACCOUNT

• 5. Re: pix.account
                  tikibar1

Logging in every 180 days should be all that's needed to maintain your account; see the last paragraph at this link:

PIX Place FAQs | Verizon Wireless