6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 30, 2012 8:45 AM by LiloQ RSS

My pics

LiloQ

hello, I have a Pantech Caper and I need to know how or where can I download the pics I have taken with my phone.

I had been managing on my verizon page but now it does not work and a message is displayed as the server is unavailable.

thanks for your help!

• 1. Re: My pics
          MikeS_VZW

Hi LiloQ:

There are certain times that website maintenance occurs, and I think you may have run into one of these windows.  In any case, the steps that you take on the Pantech Caper are the same that you would take on the Pantech Jest 2.  Here are the instructions to transfer pics to your PC. I hope that's what you are looking for.  You can also send them via MMS (picture message) to an email address.  Just compose a new picture message and put an email address in the To: field instead of a phone number or contact.  It will come through as an attachment which can be saved to your PC. Keep in mind that standard text/picture messaging rates apply if you don't have a text package.

I hope that's what you were looking for. Let us know if that works for you if you have any other questions about this process.

Regards,

MikeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

• 2. Re: My pics
            LiloQ

Hi, thanks  a lot for your answer. However, none of these suggestions helps me.

First thing to take in account my laptop is a MacAir, so, the instructions are different than for a PC; and the usb cable that came with the phone, just works for charge my phone when I connect it to my laptop.

I have already tried to send my pics as message and didn’t work. As well as attachment to email, and when I’m going to choose this option, my cellphone is completely blocked, so after that I have always to remove the battery and put it back again so that it can turn on again.

Please, I’m sure there must be a solution.

Thanks in advance for your prompt response.

Liliana

• 3. Re: My pics
              Ann154

It also would have been helpful if you had included these details in your original post.

• 4. My pics
                LiloQ

Please, how can I download my pics to my Mac laptop?

• 5. Re: My pics
                  Verizon Wireless Customer Support

Good Morning LiloQ,

I'm sorry to hear you are still having difficulties transferring your pictures. Our best recommendation would be to utilize a memory card and a compatible card reader for your laptop.

Additionally, we offer a great service called Pix Place. This is an online album that you can use to store and manage your pictures.

http://bit.ly/x0kU1X

I hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
                  VZW Support
                  Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

• 6. Re: My pics
                    LiloQ

Thanks Jonathan, but my phone Pantech Caper  doesn't have memory card.

and the usb cable that came with the phone, just works for charge my phone when I connect it to my laptop.

Also I was sending -To online album- and my pics showed up into my verizon wireless media account, but suddenly, this page didn't work any more.

thanks!

Liliana