How can I terminated the 2 years contract without be charge the early fee?
ivi
Enthusiast - Level 2

I start services with Verizon 2 month ago and I'm not happy with the services that has been provided to me. The salemen who sold me the device did a mistake and from there on it been a nightmare. If I'm not happy with company why should I be force to stay for 2yrs.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I terminated the 2 years contract without be charge the early fee?
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

Because you signed a contract where you willingly agreed to stay for two years.  There is no way out of this contract other than paying the Early Termination Fee.  You had your 14 day Worry Free Guarantee to test the service and equipment, but once you get past that window, you have to pay the fee.

What "mistake" did the salesman make?  Have you called Verizon and CALMLY explained the issues you're having, and gone through troubleshooting steps with them?

If you really are very unhappy and there is no way Verizon will meet your needs, paying the ETF will be cheaper than paying for 22 months of service, so you should just do that.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

ivi wrote:

I start services with Verizon 2 month ago and I'm not happy with the services that has been provided to me. The salemen who sold me the device did a mistake and from there on it been a nightmare. If I'm not happy with company why should I be force to stay for 2yrs.

Two months later, NOW you decide the sales rep made a mistake. You are stuck.

0 Likes
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you all for your replies.

Hello ivi,

I’m sorry to learn you are considering terminating your service. I would love to keep you as a customer and would be glad to assist with your account. If you do decide to terminate your service before your agreement is completed an early termination fee will apply. Feel free to DM me with your concerns so I can better assist. 

Thanks,

DaisyP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

DaisyP_VZW wrote:

Thank you all for your replies.

Hello ivi,

I’m sorry to learn you are considering terminating your service. I would love to keep you as a customer and would be glad to assist with your account. If you do decide to terminate your service before your agreement is completed an early termination fee will apply. Feel free to DM me with your concerns so I can better assist. 

Thanks,

DaisyP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

No disrespect to OP but I have a quick question for Daisy and this may be very helpful to customers,  Is there a plan for the site to change things on site to not have to request a Verizon Rep on the forum without having to send a Follow request and wait for the administrator to reply before they are able to PM the rep for a solution...  Reps request for a PM but the user can not do it if they are not already following rep and the rep agree to allow them to send a PM to them.

I just thought I would ask this because I had a recent incident that I tried PM the rep and they never replied so I could even send my information to get situation resolved and was forced to go to store to get it fixed...

Could you report this issue to see if this could be resolved?   Simple solution when a rep request a PM they could PM the user first and then the user would have the restriction removed to respond to message to get situation possibly resolved.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Wildman, this issue is known by the ADMIN. I think they are going to address it with the reps. And maybe at some point maybe make a change to allow DM's between reps and subs without having to 'Follow'.

Wildman
Legend

budone wrote:

Wildman, this issue is known by the ADMIN. I think they are going to address it with the reps. And maybe at some point maybe make a change to allow DM's between reps and subs without having to 'Follow'.

Good to hear because this is something that would make sense when the Admin says PM me... 

0 Likes
ivi
Enthusiast - Level 2

This started wrong, the sale person was not to knowlegable about the package and a lot of information was missed. ( I was switching from another company which I spend 7yrs with).  I made the switch because I though I was going to get a discount on my bill.  He made a mistake on the order of my four phones.  Two of my phones arrived on time and the other two had to be reorder.  Following the arrived of my last two phone I recieved a bill of $400 just for two lines that was still sealed in their boxes.  I activetived my four lines at the same time. When I called Verizon Customer Service to get explaination for the fees, they were unknowledgable of the situation.  I called few times all they kept telling me was "a manager was going to call me back'.  I didn't recieve any of the calls that the manager were suppose to return. I'm in doubt of the customer services employees of Verizon. I hate the phone I got, it is over evaulated by Verizon site I have a Samsung Charge, nothing that is said on the web site has fullfill the expectation.  It take very dark picture, the voice quatily is not clear. I hate this phone. ( I was an I-phone owner for three years.) I'm not happy at all. I do not want to pay any Early.T.F. I feel I shouldnt have to pay anything for a service that was given to me in a wrong way. 

ivi
Enthusiast - Level 2

@ Budone, No  I did not decide the sales rep. made a mistake just now.  I have approach him regard the mistake he did. I also contacted customer services at Verizon few times.  So is not that I just notice he made mistake. I been addressing the problem, but have not got no where. Since he already got paid and now I'm stuck with his mistake for 2yrs. Perhaps you should think a little thoughly before you post.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

ivi wrote:

@ Budone, No  I did not decide the sales rep. made a mistake just now.  I have approach him regard the mistake he did. I also contacted customer services at Verizon few times.  So is not that I just notice he made mistake. I been addressing the problem, but have not got no whereorough . Since he already got paid and now I'm stuck with his mistake for 2yrs. Perhaps you should think a little thoughly before you post.

Perhaps a more thorough post would have helped us all

0 Likes