iPhone About screen
You can find your iPhone serial number, IMEI, ICCID, or MEID in the About screen on your iPhone. From the Home screen, tap Settings > General > About and scroll down.
If you are unable to access the About screen on your iPhone, please use one of the following options to access the Serial Number and IMEI on iPhone models with SIM cards. If you have an iPhone 4 with Verizon, and are not able to access the information using the About screen, please see the section below to get the information from your computer.
Please see this article for information on how to remove and re-insert the SIM tray. Once you have removed the SIM tray, the Serial Number and IMEI will be printed on the SIM tray as shown below.
The SIM tray on an iPhone 4S activated on CDMA carrier displays both the MEID and IMEI number as 15 digits. The MEID number uses the first 14 digits, disregarding the last digit, and the IMEI number uses all 15 digits.
Getting the information from your computer
If you have access to your computer and prefer to get the information using it, or if you are unable to use the iPhone itself, the following includes ways of accessing your iPhone serial number, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), ICCID, or Mobile Equipment Identfier (MEID).
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
- Select the iPhone when it appears in the left-hand column.
- Click the Summary tab. Your iPhone's serial number and phone number will display as shown:
- If you click the words Phone Number in this tab, iTunes will also display the IMEI or MEID of your iPhone as shown below. If you click IMEI, iTunes will display the ICCID:
- Some GSM carriers may not store the phone number on the SIM card, so the data may not be available in iTunes. If that is the case, you will want to access the information using one of the aforementioned ways. See HT2232 for more information.
- You can choose Edit > Copy to put the serial number on the Clipboard. You can then paste the serial number into an email or webpage (for service or registration for example).
Hello @cleaner and other community members,
As we all know, the iPhone 4 is an impressive device with an array of features! It is one of the most popular devices in the wireless industry. The original iPhone 4, as great as it is, is not a global device. Global usage is one of the added capabilities found on the new iPhone 4S that was released in October. Based on the information that you have provided, the iPhone that you have is the original iPhone 4. The easiest way to visually confirm is the SIM tray located on the right side of the device. If there is not a SIM tray then it's the iPhone 4.
Looking at the link that you provided, the device shown is a iPhone 4 also. I also noticed that the bidding has ended for that device. If you are interested in purchasing an iPhone 4S then I have a link that posted for your review.
If you have any questions or concerns about the iPhone 4S and it's additional features then please reply to this message so I can further assist.
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
Yes that appears to be the same device but keep in mind the price may vary because Verizons sim cards are for 4G only and are not world devices..
I assume that you mean Verizon's sim cards are for the iPhone 4S only, not 4G. The Verizon iPhone 4 does not have a slot for sim cards.
Sorry... That is correct the Verizon devices that use a sim card uses the card to only access the 4G network, where the GSM devices like AT&T and T-Mobile uses the sim to program the device for the complete network...