I am new to this forum but I am very frustrated with my DROID BIONIC. Specifically, I have found that when I receive a photo in a text message, I have no options for the photo - I cannot save it, I cannot send it to anyone else.....
1. Go to Text Messages view, threader veiw that shows the pic preview when its not opened.
2. Press and hold on Pic
3. Select Save from the list\
4. Now the pic should be saved in SD/Messages folder
1. Open Email
2. At top there should be the number and the words "View Attachments" - Click on View Attachments
3. Now you should have a list of attachments with a arrow next to it if not downloaded.
4. Click file you want to download and you should get a animation where the arrow was that is indicating its being downloaded.
5. Once the animation stops this means file has been downloaded to a temp file to be viewed.
6. Now Press and Hold on file text and a window should open with three options - VIEW - SAVE- and SHARE
7. Select Save from list
8. Once complete it will have a little message at bottom of page that says "File was downloaded to SD Card"
9. Now file will be saved in SD / Messages folder on SD Card.
To Save As Wallpaper:
1. Open Gallery
2. Click on photo
3. Click Left Menu button
4. Select "More"
5. Select "Set As"
7. Click Save after you resize image to preferred size
Also, I do not want to see other people's photos on my phone and I have turned off that option but I still get one photo from FB showing up on my gallery. I only want to see my photos!
Open the persons contact information / Menu / Edit and look for the Link Option and unlink the contact to Facebook should resolve this issue.
Additionally, I used to have a DROID GLOBAL 2 with all kinds of photos and downloaded music but I cannot get it transferred over to my new phone. Help!!!
Remove the SD Card from the Droid Global 2 and place in PC card reader adn copy all images off the card and then plug the Bionic with the USB and Pull Down Status Bar and switch to Mass Storage and then go to PC Computer area and open the Storage Drive added and copy data to the location you choose....
If you have issues with Bionic you can pull its card out and place in PC Card reader and copy data that way...