6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2011 3:47 PM by rcschnoor RSS

Unlimited minutes after 9?

foe8406

Do unlimited minutes after 9pm on weekdays include all networks or just verizon? 

• 1. Re: Unlimited minutes after 9?
          budone

All US destination calls.

• 2. Re: Unlimited minutes after 9?
            TamaraH_VZW

Unlimited minutes does include other cell carriers since you already have unlimited Verizon to Verizon calling.

Details

Hours for Night and Weekend minutes are as follows:

MinutesDays of WeekHours
            Night HoursM - F9:01 PM - 5:59 AM
            Weekend HoursSat - Sun12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

• 3. Re: Unlimited minutes after 9?
              SeaJohn

How does it work when the two parties are in different time zones?  If it's 10PM in Chicago, and I call someone in Alaska, where it's 7PM, do those minutes count as nightime?  What about the reverse, if I call from Alaska to Chicago? 

• 4. Re: Unlimited minutes after 9?
                rcschnoor

If it is after 9PM where you are, the minutes will not count against your allowance.

• 5. Re: Unlimited minutes after 9?
                  SuzyQ

SeaJohn wrote:

How does it work when the two parties are in different time zones?  Each phone will be charged based on the time zone it is in. 

If it's 10PM in Chicago, and I call someone in Alaska, where it's 7PM, do those minutes count as nightime?  Your phone in Chicago will be free minutes; the phone in the 7 PM time zone will be charged airtime (based on their calling plan).

Hope that makes sense.

• 6. Re: Unlimited minutes after 9?
                    rcschnoor

SuzyQ wrote:

SeaJohn wrote:

How does it work when the two parties are in different time zones?  Each phone will be charged based on the time zone it is in. 

If it's 10PM in Chicago, and I call someone in Alaska, where it's 7PM, do those minutes count as nightime?  Your phone in Chicago will be free minutes; the phone in the 7 PM time zone will be charged airtime (based on their calling plan).

Hope that makes sense.

Additionally, if you are calling a Verizon Wireless phone, the minutes would be free whenever the call was made as Verizon Wireless to Verizon Wireless is ALWAYS free.

If you are calling a landline, there wouldn't be any minutes.

If you are calling a different cellular carrier, well that has to do with the plan the other carrier is providing.

The ONLY thing that the caller needs to worry about is that their minutes will be free if they call after 9PM.