Blackberry Storm Call Log
iceqbe

Has any one had issues with their call log not updating with new calls? All of  sudden it just stopped updating.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Storm Call Log
Protege
Contributor - Level 1

Try removing the battery, that's usually a good fix.  But since you already are a storm owner you have probably already done this.  Make sure you are running RIM operating system version 4.7.0.148 by going to options on your blackberry and clicking on "About" it will be the 3rd line down from the top.  If this is still not solving your problem and no one else here responds call VZW customer service, you should get to a blackberry tech soon enough that will help you troubleshoot your phone.

TIP:  call in on a different phone =X  My only phone is my storm and I did that once.  They cannot troubleshoot your phone if you are on it =D

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Storm Call Log
iceqbe

I've actually tried all of your suggestions. When ever I call tech support they keep me on the phone for at least an hour trying to trouble shoot. I'm on my third Storm  because of other issues I've had and I usually end up figuring out my problem on my on. This time, I'm stumped. I will probably go into a store and they will probably give me a 4th.  Thanks for the tips.

0 Likes