0000067082 and 0000032665 -Help ID
KateShaw

Texts from these 2 numbers are on the billing statement:

Could somebody ID these? Thanks so much.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 0000067082 and 0000032665 -Help ID
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you SuzyQ for your response. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to help.

@KateShaw,

The messages you are receiving from short code 32665, as SuzyQ stated, are from Facebook Mobile. Facebook Mobile allows users of the Facebook web properties to keep in touch with their Facebook friends and data at all times.  To opt out send the word off to the short code 32665. You will receive a confirmation sms that you have been opted out and no longer receive messages from this service.

The messages from short code 67082 are from Group Text *392 which is a bulk SMS system. You can find out about the service on the internet at www.bulksms.com. Recipients of the messages will be able to remove themselves by contacting the user who sent the message to them and asking them to remove them from the database.

@October,

The messages you are receiving from short code 72963 are from GoPayment which is a mobile application (and mobile website) that enables small businesses to accept credit card payments by entering transaction information into their mobile phone. For more information visit http://mobilepayment.intuit.com. To opt out send the word stop, end or quit to the short code 72963. You will receive a confirmation sms that you have been opted out and no longer receive messages from this service.

In regards to the messages received from 6245, I was unable to find information about this service but you may want to try sending the word stop, end, or quit to 6245. You will receive a confirmation sms that you have been opted out and no longer receive messages from this service.

I hope this information has been helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
October

I am having a similar issue with two unidentified numbers coming in as received and sent texts: 0000006245 and 0000072963. I called Verizon and they could not tell me anything about either number other than it may be an instant message. I don't use instant messaging on my DroidX though. Does anyone have any idea what these numbers are?

0 Likes
Twin2

I kept receiving texts from similar numbers and I was told they are numbers from Mexico. The writing was always in another language. I kept thinking it was Spanish but it wasn't. I never responded to them and eventually they stopped. Unfortunately there is not much you can do about it except change your number.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

KateShaw wrote:

Texts from these 2 numbers are on the billing statement:

0000067082 -A text messaging service that a friend may be using

0000032665 - Facebook alerts or updates (FBOOK)

Could somebody ID these? Thanks so much.

0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you SuzyQ for your response. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to help.

@KateShaw,

The messages you are receiving from short code 32665, as SuzyQ stated, are from Facebook Mobile. Facebook Mobile allows users of the Facebook web properties to keep in touch with their Facebook friends and data at all times.  To opt out send the word off to the short code 32665. You will receive a confirmation sms that you have been opted out and no longer receive messages from this service.

The messages from short code 67082 are from Group Text *392 which is a bulk SMS system. You can find out about the service on the internet at www.bulksms.com. Recipients of the messages will be able to remove themselves by contacting the user who sent the message to them and asking them to remove them from the database.

@October,

The messages you are receiving from short code 72963 are from GoPayment which is a mobile application (and mobile website) that enables small businesses to accept credit card payments by entering transaction information into their mobile phone. For more information visit http://mobilepayment.intuit.com. To opt out send the word stop, end or quit to the short code 72963. You will receive a confirmation sms that you have been opted out and no longer receive messages from this service.

In regards to the messages received from 6245, I was unable to find information about this service but you may want to try sending the word stop, end, or quit to 6245. You will receive a confirmation sms that you have been opted out and no longer receive messages from this service.

I hope this information has been helpful.

0 Likes
budone
Legend
6245 spells, MAIL. I think yahoo mail.
0 Likes