1 2 3 Previous Next 29 Replies Latest reply: Aug 19, 2012 8:33 AM by mcktheknf Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Transfer pictures from the LG Revere?

BruceBox

Does anyone know how to transfer the pictures I take on my phone to my home computer?  The LG Revere does not have a card.  The guy at the Verizon Wireless store told me I could plug it into my computer and upload from there, but I can't figure out how to do that.

• 1. Re: Transfer pictures from the LG Revere?
          AntonioC_VZW

Hi BruceBox,

I have checked my resources regarding your options to transfer pictures; while you have many options to transfer pictures from your LG Revere to your computer, transferring pictures via USB cable is not an option for your device. I apologize for any misinformation.

For options to transfer pictures from your phone to your computer please review pages 58, 59 and 60 of your LG Revere User Guide. You can Send Pictures to Online Album and then download to your computer.

• 2. Re: Transfer pictures from the LG Revere?
            dasilva

I am having the same problem.  However, although we purchased two LG Revere phones from Verizon, we did NOT receive a User's Guide.  We received three little books:  Mastering Your Device, Important Customer Information, and Product Safety and Warranty Information. Should we have received a User's Guide?  How do we get this remedied?

• 3. Re: Transfer pictures from the LG Revere?
              dasilva

I have attempted to follow the "Send picture to online album" instructions.  But: 

1)  How do I send all my pictures at once?  I do not have a data plan and it will be very expensive to send each picture individually.

2)  I did the "send to online album" with a picture, but I have no clue what to do next.  Where is the online abum?  How do I access it? 

• 4. Re: Transfer pictures from the LG Revere?
                mdram4x4

you can send them as a text to your email

iirc that will not use data, but will count as a text message

• 5. Re: Transfer pictures from the LG Revere?
                  dasilva

Thanks for replying.  

I am aware of that, and did that occasionally with my old phone.  But is there, in that case, any way to text all the photos at once?  We do not usually text, and hence do not have texting in our plan either, so we are going to have to pay 50 cents per picture, which adds up.  I was looking for a cheaper way to send the photos.  (We HAD been under the impression that we could download photos with the USB cable.  My computer also has Bluetooth, but I can't get the phone and computer to find each other.)  

• 6. Re: Transfer pictures from the LG Revere?
                    mdram4x4

dasilva wrote:

Thanks for replying.  

I am aware of that, and did that occasionally with my old phone.  But is there, in that case, any way to text all the photos at once?  We do not usually text, and hence do not have texting in our plan either, so we are going to have to pay 50 cents per picture, which adds up.  I was looking for a cheaper way to send the photos.  (We HAD been under the impression that we could download photos with the USB cable.  My computer also has Bluetooth, but I can't get the phone and computer to find each other.)  

i thought the revere had an sd card slot?

you can get a 1 or 2 gb for a few bucks

• 7. Re: Transfer pictures from the LG Revere?
                      bas88

We just got two LG Reveres and they told us we could transfer our pictures to our computer using the USB cable. When this didn't work, I went back to the store. They couldn't do it by the cable either. He said maybe we needed to do it on a desktop and not a laptop or netbook.I asked about the User's Guide and he said it was online. I went online and the pages 58-61 do not give directions for downloading you photos. Anybody got any ideas about this? Thanks. bas

• 8. Re: Transfer pictures from the LG Revere?
                        akbly

We discovered that we can send pictures from the LG revere to a smartphone via bluetooth.  They can then be uploaded to Facebook and then downloaded from there to your home PC.  Hope this is a help to someone!

• 9. Re: Transfer pictures from the LG Revere?
                          Gahunter

I'd like to know how to send the fullsize pics? No matter what kbs they are.

1 2 3 Previous Next