3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2011 5:52 PM by spottedcatfish RSS

Removing phone from account

maddawg8

I disconnected old gf phone from my account. How do I remove phone itself from account? New gf doesn't like seeing it on my online account every time we log on to account.

• 1. Re: Removing phone from account
          spottedcatfish

Once you've cancelled the line, it should not longer appear on your current billing statements.  The statements and call/text history that are available from the months when the line was active will still show the old line because that usage didn't cease to exist just because you cancelled the line.

Is the line appearing somewhere else?  If so, you might want to cancel Verizon to be sure it has been cancelled rather than suspended.

• 2. Re: Removing phone from account
            budone

spottedcatfish wrote:

Once you've cancelled the line, it should not longer appear on your current billing statements.  The statements and call/text history that are available from the months when the line was active will still show the old line because that usage didn't cease to exist just because you cancelled the line.

Is the line appearing somewhere else?  If so, you might want to cancel call Verizon to be sure it has been cancelled rather than suspended.

Those late night posts get me every time! :smileyvery-happy:

• 3. Re: Removing phone from account
              spottedcatfish

Hahaha, good catch.  Thanks budone!