2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 15, 2011 11:55 AM by JohnB_VZW RSS

Stolen Phone and tracking numbers called online

grimouire

So my wife's car was broken into last night and her cell was taken. Called this morning and had services on the phone terminated/suspended. Asked the CS rep what they had done with the phone since they had stolen it, he tells me to log into the "my Verizon" online webservice and it will show a listing of calls placed and stuff. Unless I am a complete tard there is nothing on my account page that shows anything except general usage. I want to know the specific phone numbers that phone was calling so I can start to set peoples houses on fire (joke). Help please from anyone on here that is smarter then me, please.

• 1. Re: Stolen Phone and tracking numbers called online
          Leiko27
          Click on the blue link that says "view usage details" underneath the "My Usage" area. (From left to right, it should be My Device, My Usage, My Bill).
          • 2. Re: Stolen Phone and tracking numbers called online
            JohnB_VZW

Thank you Leiko27 for your help. The information you provided is absolutely correct. By following your instructions grimouire will be able to view the call usage details and see the calls placed and received.

@Grimouire,

I just wanted to make sure that when you sign into your My Verizon account to view the call usage details that you are signing in as the account owner. If you do not sign in as the account owner you will not be able to view the call details. You will know when you have signed in as the account owner because you will be able to see all the lines on the account.

I hope this information has been helpful.