Family plan and contract termination question.
Questioner2

So, I have a line that I'm not in use in one of my family line.

I'm a primary account holder, and let's say I terminated one of my line and paid early termination fee.

Is it possible to add a line right after I cancelled that line?

I wish I could just add another line to my family plan but it is already full(5 lines)

Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Family plan and contract termination question.
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

Questioner2 wrote:

So, I have a line that I'm not in use in one of my family line.

I'm a primary account holder, and let's say I terminated one of my line and paid early termination fee.

Is it possible to add a line right after I cancelled that line?

I wish I could just add another line to my family plan but it is already full(5 lines)

Thank you.

some people have been able to, some have had to wait 30 days

call customer service

0 Likes
Re: Family plan and contract termination question.
Not applicable

Questioner2, I can certainly assist you with this issue. Once the line is completely disconnected, you would have the option to add another line right away to your account. You would need to go thru our sales team or online to add the new line. A credit check will be performed, and if there are any applicable security deposits, you would be responsible.

Are you looking to cancel your line to get an iPhone at discounted pricing? Have you looked to see if another line on your account may be eligible for an upgrade? If so, you can do an alternate upgrade and transfer the upgrade to the line you want to have the upgrade.

0 Likes