2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 24, 2011 10:36 AM by CharmingPhlsphr RSS

Contract renew

vinnyp61

Hello I have the unlimted data plane got it in May of 2011 so when my contact is up in 2013 will I still be able to renew with unlimted data or will I have to get a differnt plane?Also if I add line to the account will I be able to have unlimted still?

Thanks

• 1. Re: Contract renew
          vereyezuhn

vinnyp61 wrote:

Hello I have the unlimted data plane got it in May of 2011 so when my contact is up in 2013 will I still be able to renew with unlimted data or will I have to get a differnt plane?Also if I add line to the account will I be able to have unlimted still?

Thanks

If you had a smartphone on your line since May, then yes you will keep your unlimited as long as you upgrade to a smartphone.

If you had a feature phone, no, you cannot keep the unlimited data plan, as the 2 plans are different for feature and smartphones.

If you add a line to the account, you cannot get unlimited data on that line. The data plan is attached to the line - you'll be able to keep it on your current line indefinitely, it cannot be transferred.

• 2. Re: Contract renew
            CharmingPhlsphr

vereyezuhn wrote:

vinnyp61 wrote:

Thanks

If you had a smartphone on your line since May, then yes you will keep your unlimited as long as you upgrade to a smartphone for now.

That is the only addition I wanted to make. Customers can do that for now, but it may change in the future. Sadly, all things in the world do.