Assuming you have the Blackberry Curve 3G, we need to perform a "register now" on your device.
- From the home screen, hit the Blackberry menu button (the icon with the white dots).
- Select options (the wrench icon).
- Select "Advanced Options."
- Select "Host Routing Table."
- Once in the Host Routing Table, hit the Blackberry Menu Button.
- Select "Register Now."
- A popup will display "Registration Message sent!" - Select ok.
Once the above steps are complete, your phone may take a few minutes (5-10) to gain access to data. If not, you can pull the battery. If that does not work to resolve your issue, I would advise calling and speaking with tech support.