3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 2, 2011 8:57 PM by EdW_VZW RSS

Upgrade Discount

codyharvey

I am coming up for a upgrade discount in about 3 weeks and was wondering how long that it was good for.  I want to upgrade to the new iPhone and still not certain when it is going to come out or get a preorder date.  Can anyone help with my question?

• 1. Re: Upgrade Discount
          spottedcatfish

Your New Every 2 credit will expire 6 months after it becomes available.  Past that point, you will still be able to purchase a new phone at the subsidized price by signing a new 2 year contract, but you lose the NE2 credit forever.

• 2. Re: Upgrade Discount
            Cauren

I don't mean to hijack the question but can the ne2 discount be transferred to a new line of service and a tablet added on that new line of service?

• 3. Re: Upgrade Discount
              EdW_VZW

Cauren wrote:

I don't mean to hijack the question but can the ne2 discount be transferred to a new line of service and a tablet added on that new line of service?

Thanks to the community member for your input. 

Hello Cauren, 

I apologize that the New Every Two credit is not transferable to a new line of service. This is because such a credit would be for a specific line that had completed 20 months of a two-year contract with a monthly access of $34.99 or higher. However, a new line of service would be eligible for an upgrade after 20 months of continued service. There are good discounts of our tablets under a new 2 year agreement. Please use this link for more information on available tablets we currently have in stock.