iPhone 4 deleted all my Contacts!
jaimeryann

My iPhone wiped out all of my contacts. No idea how it happened I wasnt using my phone at the time. I no longer have the computer that I synced this iPhone to. Does anyone know of a way for me to retrieve my contacts? Does Verizon have a back-up server that hosts this type of data? Please help! Its my birthday and I dont know who any of these people are sending me bday wishes!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 4 deleted all my Contacts!
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Never heard of the iPhone deleting contacts on it's own...so can't begin to come up with solutions to that. As far as your contacts go...if you don't have your contacts stored elsewhere (ie, if you used Outlook or Google...or Yahoo for example and synced your contacts to or from them) or if you didn't use the VZW syncing service (can't recall the name, but it's much like Backup Assistant, but allows you to manage your contacts and email(s) from the site) then you may be out of luck. Since you say you no longer have the computer that you synced the iPhone to it's pointless to suggest using the last backup of your iPhone stored in iTunes (unless you somehow have access to that via your iTunes data being saved to a different source like an external hard drive or something). There may be other suggestions out there so hopefully someone else will chime in. Also, try searching the Apple Support Forums to see if any help can be found there.

0 Likes
Carrie020775
It happened to me too! I'm going to call VZ support but doubtful they can help:smileysad:
0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Carrie020775 wrote:
It happened to me too! I'm going to call VZ support but doubtful they can help:smileysad:

Hi Carrie020775,

The iPhone deleting contacts by itself is not a known issue with this device. You can restore your contacts by synching your phone with iTunes on your computer. Please find instruction at this LINK.

0 Likes