Can't receive or send picture messages on droid x2
lplacencio

I just traded my htc trophy in because of this issue. Now I have the droid x2 and am having the same problem. For two days I was able to send and receive picture messages now on the third day  I can't.  I already wait 20 days for Verizon tech team to help me with NO ONE EVER CALLING ME BACK TO WORK ON THIS ISSUE. Can someone please take the time to help me.

0 Likes
Re: Can't receive or send picture messages on droid x2
bearone21
Legend

it's easier if you say what email you're having a problem with & if you can't send email or email & text pics.

0 Likes
lplacencio

I dont understand your answer... I cant send or receive picture message!! can you help ???

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

What APP specifcially are you attempting to SEND Pictures with ??  Email?  or TEXT ?

0 Likes
Not applicable

lplacencio wrote:

I dont understand your answer... I cant send or receive picture message!! can you help ???

Thanks for posting. I understand how this can be frustrating. In order to resolve your issue please PM me your mobile telephone number so I can research your account and see what kind of options we have for you? Thanks.

0 Likes
boneyknight

I also haven't been able to send a text message with a picture attachment. PLeas help?

Andrew

0 Likes
firecracker123

I have only had my droid bionic for about a week. Just today I received a picure text no problem. Then later in the day I recieved one and it said error in my notifications. When I clicked on it I had the choice to download or reject. I hit download and nothing happens. I tried turning off my wifi and doing it but it still wouldn't work. Then I downloaded the cashe cleaner I was told to but it didn't help. I couldn't figure out how to force stop on messaging so I didn't do that.

I noticed about the same time I started having connection issues with I Heart Radio. When I shut off my wifi it shows good signal for 4g so I don't get it. Very frustrating. Thinking I shouuld have got the dang I Phone.

0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

@firecracker123,

I know how important it is to be able to receive your picture messages and I'm here to help.

I have thoroughly researched this and did not find it to be a known issue. Are you able to send picture messages? Have you had issues receiving other picture messages previously? If you are able to receive other picture messages then the issue could be with that specific message. The file might be corrupt or too big. Did you try contacting the person who sent you the picture message and asking them to send it again?  

I show that on December 9th a software update was released for the Droid Bionic. Have you updated yet? If you haven't click here for information on how to update the software version on your device. This update should also help with the data connectivity you were experiencing as well. 

If you are still unable to receive picture messages or having data connectivity issues after the software update, post back and I will be more than happy to further assist you.

0 Likes
Tbailey36
I am also having the same exact problem with my DROID bionic I have updated system software just nothing will fix it HELP!
0 Likes