Samsung Galaxy won't hold a charge.
JVasko

This morning my phone had a notification that my external sd card was blank. Then a little later my phone when blank, I turned it back on (it had died) and saw the battery was really low, even though it had just been charged. Then it died again. When I got home I plugged it into the charger and the charging icon came on the screen. When I tried to turn it on again it turned on, and then died. It isn't charging even though it's plugged in. Also the phone is really hot, it almost burned me. 

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy won't hold a charge.
Not applicable

JVasko wrote:

This morning my phone had a notification that my external sd card was blank. Then a little later my phone when blank, I turned it back on (it had died) and saw the battery was really low, even though it had just been charged. Then it died again. When I got home I plugged it into the charger and the charging icon came on the screen. When I tried to turn it on again it turned on, and then died. It isn't charging even though it's plugged in. Also the phone is really hot, it almost burned me. 

Thanks.

Thanks for posting.  I understand how this can be frustrating.  In order to resolve your issue please PM me your mobile telephone number so I can research your account and see what kind of options we have for you? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy won't hold a charge.
lsalafia

I'm having the same exact issue.  Is there a way to fix this?

0 Likes