"The person you are trying to reach...."
DannyD

Whenever people try to call me, they often receive the following automated message, "The person you are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time.  Please try your call again later."  The message is repeated in Spanish, and then an error code is given: 24GA01GN.

This happens even when my phone is turned on and receiving a good signal.

Any ideas what is causing this and how to fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "The person you are trying to reach...."
Not applicable

DannyD wrote:

Thanks for this suggestion.  How do I access Parental Controls?  Is that something I change on the handset?  Or via accessing my Verizon on-line account settings?

Thanks,

Danny

Hi there! You can click here to access Usage Controls and use the 'Sign In' link to view the parental controls settings. If you do not have the controls set up, please PM me directly so I can help you directly to get the incoming call issue resolved.

Thank you! Have a great weekend!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Parental controls?
0 Likes
DannyD

Thanks for this suggestion.  However, I should have mentioned that this behavior does not occur all the time.  If it was due to me inadverertantly making changes in the parental controls, then I think the behavior would be consistent.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
With Parental controls you can set time controls too - for instance, only allow or accept calls between 8 AM and 8 PM, and reject those late night calls. That's why it would happen at some times and not others?

If it's not due to parental controls, then I would call customer service and have them look into it to see if there is some kind of block on the line at certain times or for certain numbers.
0 Likes
DannyD

Thanks for this suggestion.  How do I access Parental Controls?  Is that something I change on the handset?  Or via accessing my Verizon on-line account settings?

Thanks,

Danny

0 Likes
Not applicable

DannyD wrote:

Thanks,

Danny

Hi there! You can click here to access Usage Controls and use the 'Sign In' link to view the parental controls settings. If you do not have the controls set up, please PM me directly so I can help you directly to get the incoming call issue resolved.

Thank you! Have a great weekend!

0 Likes