2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 2, 2011 2:35 PM by KinquanaH_VZW RSS

Bill Payments

mommylady2010

Hey everyone,

I have two questions...

1). Does anyone know how long after your bill is due you have to make your payment? My bill is due the 2nd but I'm not sure I can pay it until the 12th.....would they disconnect service by then?

2). Does Verizon allow you to do partial payments with a guarantee payment on a certain date? I know AT&T does it but wasn't sure if Verizon did.

• 1. Re: Bill Payments
          spottedcatfish

mommylady2010 wrote:

Hey everyone,

I have two questions...

1). Does anyone know how long after your bill is due you have to make your payment? My bill is due the 2nd but I'm not sure I can pay it until the 12th.....would they disconnect service by then? Depending on your account history, they may give you a grace period, or disconnect you immediately.

2). Does Verizon allow you to do partial payments with a guarantee payment on a certain date? I know AT&T does it but wasn't sure if Verizon did. I'm not sure, but you can contact Financial Services to see what type of arrangements your account is eligible for.  Call them now, before you are late, and you'll have the most options available to you.

• 2. Re: Bill Payments
            KinquanaH_VZW

mommylady2010, any day after your payment due date can cause your account to be temporarily suspended if not paid, but we have options for payment arrangements. You can set up payment arrangement over the phone or online. By setting up payment arrangements,  you can prevent temporary suspension of service. Listed below is a link to our payment information. 

http://support.vzw.com/clc/faqs/My%20Verizon/payments.html

Verizon Wireless offers several payment options for your convenience, including the following:

1.        Online bill pay using "My Verizon": You may process a one-time payment manually, or have it automatically deducted from your bank account or credit/debit card. To make a one-time payment via "My Verizon," click on the "Pay Now” button located on the right side of your home page. To sign up to have your payment automatically deducted please choose “Setup Auto Pay” listed under the “I want to…” section on the right side of the page and follow the instructions for enrollment.

If you are unable to access your “My Verizon” account, you may process your payment by clicking on the link below:

www.verizonwireless.com/paymybill 

When processing any of the above payment types please be sure to fill out all the appropriate required fields and review the terms and conditions, then click Accept. To avoid multiple payments, please do NOT click the "Accept" button more than once.

2.        #PMT (#768): when you dial #PMT from your wireless phone, you will be able to make payments with our automated system using a credit/debit card, or an electronic transfer from your checking account. Please note that the system will ask you to verify the account password or the last four digits of your social security number before continuing to the next step.

Note: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express credit cards; Visa and MasterCard debit cards as well as debit cards with PULSE, STAR and NYCE logos on the back; and an electronic transfer from your checking account.

3.        Remit payment by mail: You can mail a check or money order to our payment-processing center. The remittance address is listed on page one of your paper bill. The remittance address can also be found in the "Contact Us" section of the www.verizonwireless.com website. To ensure your payment is sent to the correct location, the zip code you enter on our website must match the zip code on your wireless statement. Please allow 7-10 business days for your payment to be applied to your account.