1 2 Previous Next 14 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2012 4:43 AM by budone RSS

Anyone going to sprint?

chrisbean

Since verizon dont offer unlimited anything anymore, is anyone else going to sprint?

• 1. Re: Anyone going to sprint?
          budone

I have a phone on the SERO Premium plan. It is a great plan at a fantastic price, (500 minutes, unlimited data and text and nights at 7pm, $40) however where I live there is not any service. So I have a friend who uses the account. I hold onto the account if I ever move to where I can use the service.

And that is the biggest issue with Sprint, coverage stinks.

• 2. Re: Anyone going to sprint?
            Spiral

chrisbean wrote:

Since verizon dont offer unlimited anything anymore, is anyone else going to sprint?

No, the coverage with Sprint is poor in my area and I don't need 'Unlimited Everything' service.  What I need is good reliable coverage and Sprint can not provide that.

• 3. Re: Anyone going to sprint?
              cell14

You may want to try T-mobile data plans. Caveat though :  If the take over by AT&Tea gets approved, you will be screwed. 

• 4. Re: Anyone going to sprint?
                mase31

I got Sprint im in Philadeaphia and Sprint service is good out here i have the 1500 min everything family data plan it's good and the price is right coverage in philadelphia is good out here just to let everybody know.If u want a real unlimited data plans Sprint is the one for that.

• 5. Re: Anyone going to sprint?
                  budone

budone wrote:

I have a phone on the SERO Premium plan. It is a great plan at a fantastic price, (500 minutes, unlimited data and text and nights at 7pm, $40) however where I live there is not any service. So I have a friend who uses the account. I hold onto the account if I ever move to where I can use the service.

And that is the biggest issue with Sprint, coverage stinks.

I should mention SERO is a Sprint plan.

• 6. Re: Anyone going to sprint?

Good Morning, everyone!

Verizon Wireless actually does offer unlimited calling plans starting at 69.99$/month. We also offer unlimited Talk + Text plans beginning at 89.99$/month.  Please click here for details on our individual and family share plans!

Have a great day!

• 7. Re: Anyone going to sprint?
                      mdram4x4

AdamE_VZW wrote:

Good Morning, everyone!

Verizon Wireless actually does offer unlimited calling plans starting at 69.99$/month. We also offer unlimited Talk + Text plans beginning at 89.99$/month.  Please click here for details on our individual and family share plans!

Have a great day!

im sure the op wants unlimted data

and you no longer offer that

• 8. Re: Anyone going to sprint?
                        Squallfyr
                        ......burn....
                        • 9. Re: Anyone going to sprint?
                          chrisbean

From what I understand your UNLIMITED talk and Text is JUST to any Verison customesr and not to ANY phone or company.And Yes Unlimited internet to.

1 2 Previous Next