What is Smartshare and how do you use it?
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

What is Smartshare and how do you do it on Revolution I am totally lost on this one. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What is Smartshare and how do you use it?
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

I would be glad to go over Smartshare for you.

SmartShare uses DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) technology to share digital content through a wireless network. Sharing images, or videos between your phone and TV or computer or other devices. Both devices must be DLNA certified to support this feature. Click this link here to learn more about DLNA.

Thank you

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

SmartShare uses DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) technology to share digital content through a wireless network. Sharing images, or videos between your phone and TV or computer or other devices. Both devices must be DLNA certified to support this feature. Click this link here to learn more about DLNA.

Thank you

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

JoeL_VZW wrote:

Thank you

Thank you very much and now will go look at your link then need to find out if my Tv is DLNA ready.

0 Likes