3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 14, 2011 8:25 PM by MarquiaF_VZW RSS

    cancelled phone


      i had my services cancelled because of stolen phone. would like to have funds and number activated on another verizon phone that i have

        • 1. Re: cancelled phone

          I suspect your service was SUSPENDED, not cancelled. Turn on the other phone and call *228 and follow the instructions.

          • 2. Re: cancelled phone

            Thanks Budone!


            Shortie60 if you have not already reconnected your services you can do so online on your My Verizon site or via the IVR system by calling 800-922-0204 and choosing the appropriate option.  You can also PM your name, mobile number and an alternate contact number I can reach you on so I can assist you.  Which ever option works for you is ok.  Please let me know if this helps you.  

            • 3. Re: cancelled phone

              Sorry to hear about your stolen phone. If your service is suspended, you will first need to reactivate it. You can either go thru our automated system by calling 800-922-0204, or you can login to your My Verizon account to unsuspend. To unsuspend from My Verizon, after logging in as the account owner, select suspend/reconnect under "I Want To..." You can then activate the phone by dialing *228 send, option 1.