Phone Receiving and Sending Same Text Multiple Times
Opies1

My Droid X2 and my last phone keep sending and receiving the same text over and over again, up to 10 times or more. It's very annoying, and I think there might be something wrong with the server. I've also received server error messages numerous times since upgrading. It's quite annoying. My reliable network is becoming not so reliable. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone Receiving and Sending Same Text Multiple Times
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

Do you use a messaging app other than the one included with the phone?  If so, or even if you have one installed and are not using it, try deleting it and see if that resolves the issue.

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Just the question I would have asked, spottedcatfish. Thanks! Please let us know if this matter has been resolved, Opies1. Thanks!

0 Likes
Opies1

No I do not. It seems as though this week, the texts aren't doing it as much, if at all. Must have been a network problem. I did not even think about it, but I live in Joplin, so I'm wondering if it had to do with our tower problems (having to set up temporary towers, reconstruction, etc.)

I also cannot get my pop3 email, even after configuring manually, to work on my Droid X2. It worked previously on my HTC Ozone.

0 Likes