3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 5, 2011 6:05 PM by EdW_VZW RSS

How do I add a family member onto the contract?

JessicaMakowski

Right now my whole contract is under my husbands name and because of that I can't do anything to the account. He's currently stationed in Korea and I keep getting calls from Verizon about it but I can't take the calls or get any information. Please I need help!!!

• 1. Re: How do I add a family member onto the contract?
          lewisr13

He needs to assign you as an account manager. Only he can do that.

• 2. Re: How do I add a family member onto the contract?
            RvrsideGirl951
            yes he needs to call verizon and add u as an account manager, then you can do any changes. also , some ppl like ur husbands case wheres hes stationed out of the country or in the military, set up a power of attorney. if you've got that you can tell verizon you have it and they will give you info.
            • 3. Re: How do I add a family member onto the contract?
              EdW_VZW

JessicaMakowski wrote:

Right now my whole contract is under my husbands name and because of that I can't do anything to the account. He's currently stationed in Korea and I keep getting calls from Verizon about it but I can't take the calls or get any information. Please I need help!!!

Thank you for your inquiry JessicaMakowski. Adding to what was stated, if your spouse has access to the internet overseas, he can go onto My Verizon, log in and add you on as Account Manager. Afterward he can give you the billing account password he created. That way when contacting customer service for account assistance, you can provide that same password to verify the account information as needed for authorized access. Here's the quick link to our website for logging into My Verizon.