How can I turn off the phone saying "Call from" #/name when getting incoming call.
rocky121

How can I turn off the phone saying "Call from" #/name when getting incoming call before the ring tone starts?  I have a LG accolade

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I turn off the phone saying "Call from" #/name when getting incoming call.
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

I recommend checking your  prompts and alerts to turn this feature off. This may be you "Call Connect" or "Readout" alerts. Listed below are steps to update this feature. 

With the flip open, press the Voice Command Key (on the left side of the phone).The Voice Commands feature has several settings which allow you to customize how you want to use it. Access Voice Commands, then press the Right Soft Key[Settings]. Your choices are below:

-Confirm Choices--- Automatic/Always Confirm/ Never Confirm

-Sensitivity--- Control the sensitivity as More Sensitive/ Automatic/Less Sensitive

-Adapt Voice ---If the phone often asks you to repeat voice command,train the phone to recognize your voice patterns.Train Words/ Train Digits

Prompts ---Mode/ Audio Playback/Timeout

* For Mode, set Prompts/ Readout+ Alerts/ Readout/ Tones Only.

* For Audio Playback, set Speakerphone or Earpiece.

* For Timeout, set 5 seconds or 10seconds.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I turn off the phone saying "Call from" #/name when getting incoming call.
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

I recommend checking your  prompts and alerts to turn this feature off. This may be you "Call Connect" or "Readout" alerts. Listed below are steps to update this feature. 

With the flip open, press the Voice Command Key (on the left side of the phone).The Voice Commands feature has several settings which allow you to customize how you want to use it. Access Voice Commands, then press the Right Soft Key[Settings]. Your choices are below:

-Confirm Choices--- Automatic/Always Confirm/ Never Confirm

-Sensitivity--- Control the sensitivity as More Sensitive/ Automatic/Less Sensitive

-Adapt Voice ---If the phone often asks you to repeat voice command,train the phone to recognize your voice patterns.Train Words/ Train Digits

Prompts ---Mode/ Audio Playback/Timeout

* For Mode, set Prompts/ Readout+ Alerts/ Readout/ Tones Only.

* For Audio Playback, set Speakerphone or Earpiece.

* For Timeout, set 5 seconds or 10seconds.

0 Likes