1 2 3 Previous Next 30 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2011 11:17 PM by budone RSS

Verizon very bad company policy !! look out !!

zreimer164

Dont get me wrong, Verizon is the best cell phone company out there ! by far, but what they did to me, lied to me, is a deal breaker for me.  I dont like sneaky behavior and I will expose any company that does this.  I had an overage in my minuets and they always told me that if I go over in my minuets that I can call and up my plan, which I did, well I tried to.  What they dont tell you is that there is a cut off date, where you get stuck with an overage and Verizon gets a bonus.  That is just bad business practice.  They did not even tell me, sneaky sneaky !  All I got when I called in was a couple of down talking people, one a supervisor, who was worse by the way, all she did was read from a script in a down talking robot voice.  When I asked for someone that would not talk down to me, funny I was never reconnected, funny how that works=)   I have asked for this situation to be fixed and a "I am sorry" would be nice from the rude supervisor (I was called with a survey which of course was negitive, I left a message, but again no one has called back). 

• 1. Re: Verizon very bad company policy !! look out !!
          mdram4x4

its your job to keep track of your minutes

you cant call after you get a bill to change the previous months plan

you have to do it before the end of the billing cycle and have it go back to the beginning

its common sense.

• 2. Re: Verizon very bad company policy !! look out !!
            budone

If you wait until a bill is generated to see if you go over, why should VZW go through the effort to help you out???  Prior to a bill is generated is so much less expensive for VZW to fix. Once that bill is generated, the cost to do what you want goes up dramatically.

One needs to be responsible for their account. All the tools are there for you to know where you are in your minutes, but you need to make use of what has been offered.

• 3. Re: Verizon very bad company policy !! look out !!
              zreimer164

You are right to a point, but they told me that they would ! Never ever have I gone over my minuets ever !  my point is that they should have told me the correct policy, I have asked them several times, they brushed it off like it was not big deal, no problems if you go over, we will fix you, that is what I was always told, so why would i care to check, if i go over i will just call and up my plan, which i did, however they dont tell you by the way you only have between this time and this time to do it, we are talking only a few days here not months obviously !

• 4. Re: Verizon very bad company policy !! look out !!
                budone

It is frustrating having to try to handle customer service through what basically are sales reps. I see you have a rep on here wanting to help. I hope it works out!

It seems the reps they now have that are committed to serving the forum members seem to be a good group.

• 5. Re: Verizon very bad company policy !! look out !!
                  zreimer164

where, where is the rep, i will talk to someone that wants to help, what is going to get expensive is all of the phone calls and emails, and letters that I am going to send to verizon to get this resolved.  I am stuck with them until Feb 2012 if they refuse to help me and they will hear from me everyday !  I want this to be resolved and I want them to stay true to their word !  I am true to mine, why should then not be held accountable for what they said to me?  Hey I am the customer here !  I help pay your bills dont forget the little people, or they will turn on you !

• 6. Re: Verizon very bad company policy !! look out !!
                    budone

As I wrote elsewhere, PM one of the reps. But how are you going to PROVE what was verbally said to you???? If not on paper, it may as well never occurred.

• 7. Re: Verizon very bad company policy !! look out !!
                      Squallfyr
                      This agreement and the documents it incorporates form the entire agreement between us. You can't rely on any other documents, or on what's said by any sales or customer service representatives, and you have no other rights regarding Service or this agreement.---Just a little bit of information i'd thought i share in the customer agreement that YOU agreed to.
                      • 8. Re: Verizon very bad company policy !! look out !!
                        zreimer164

That is fine if that is where Verizon stands, I think it is very bad business practice and if that is where they stand then i dont want to be a part of it.  I will encourage others to do the same !  We cant forget we are the customers and we pay verizon's bills not the other way around !

• 9. Re: Verizon very bad company policy !! look out !!
                          zreimer164

You are missing the point, let me tell you again...Yes my fault for going over....Verizon told me that if I go over to up my calling plan and they would back date it which would take care of the overages....They told me nothing....NOTHING about a specific date in which I had to call in by  NOTHING ! so you would be mad too !  and that is when they told me that they were not going to stay true to their word

1 2 3 Previous Next