1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 14, 2011 9:29 PM by EdW_VZW RSS

IPAD 2 DATA PLAN

Yehuda

Hello,

What do you offer for tourists carrying IPAD 2 W/3G & WIFI for a session of 1 month from time to time (once or twice a year, not consistently. What would be the costs of such a plan?

Thank you

Yehuda

• 1. Re: IPAD 2 DATA PLAN
          EdW_VZW

Yehuda wrote:

Hello,

What do you offer for tourists carrying IPAD 2 W/3G & WIFI for a session of 1 month from time to time (once or twice a year, not consistently. What would be the costs of such a plan?

Thank you

Yehuda

Hi Yehuda,

Thank you for your inquiry. We do offer several data plans that can work with the Ipad. These are not based on monthly session but on a monthly allowance depending on how much data your needing use. I am providing information below on our Pre Paid data plans of which you could select from at the time you request to activate the service. 

The following data service options are available for iPad 2:

Monthly Access FeeAllowance
          $201 GB
          $353 GB
          $505 GB
          $8010 GB

These options are available as prepaid month-to-month (with a credit card), or as a monthly data plan (on your Verizon Wireless bill). 

Note: You can activate prepaid month-to-month plans (with a credit card) directly from iPad 2 with the activation feature in the Settings menu. You can activate a monthly data plan online through your online account management portal (e.g., My Verizon, or for business customers, My Business Account or Verizon Enterprise Center). You may also activate a monthly data plan by contacting our Telesales Department at (800) 256-4646 or visiting a retail store. I hope this addressed your concerns.