What operation system on GzOne Brigade?
tntmachine

How can I find out what operation system my Casio GzOne Brigade has?  And how do I link it with my laptop using bluetooth?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What operation system on GzOne Brigade?
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

tntmachine wrote:

How can I find out what operation system my Casio GzOne Brigade has?  And how do I link it with my laptop using Bluetooth?

Thank you for your inquiry. The operating system is Casio Rev. A per the manufacture.  This is not referring to an operating system like Windows or Mac. Also, you would not Bluetooth to your laptop because this is done via Syncing via a UBS cable. Please use the steps below for the process and more information is available the website referred to page 173 of the user Manuel. When your device is in USB Mode, it has the ability to automatically detect connection of a USB cable (purchased separately) from the handset to your PC. 

The steps are:

1. From idle mode with the flip open, press the Center Select Key [MENU], select Settings & Tools, then press the Center Select Key [OK].

2. Press USB Mode.

3. Select one of the following settings, then press the Center Select Key [SET]. Media Sync Mode/Modem Mode/Ask On Plug.

Please note before connecting the handset to your PC with a USB cable, check that your handset is not locked. While a USB cable is connected to your handset, if you select Media Sync Mode or Modem Mode, all calls and Bluetooth functions will be temporarily disabled. Unplug the USB cable from your handset to be able to make or receive calls, and to enable the Bluetooth function.

Please use this link for online access to the user Manuel: http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/index.html?p=5111&m=

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: What operation system on GzOne Brigade?
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

tntmachine wrote:

How can I find out what operation system my Casio GzOne Brigade has?  And how do I link it with my laptop using Bluetooth?

Thank you for your inquiry. The operating system is Casio Rev. A per the manufacture.  This is not referring to an operating system like Windows or Mac. Also, you would not Bluetooth to your laptop because this is done via Syncing via a UBS cable. Please use the steps below for the process and more information is available the website referred to page 173 of the user Manuel. When your device is in USB Mode, it has the ability to automatically detect connection of a USB cable (purchased separately) from the handset to your PC. 

The steps are:

1. From idle mode with the flip open, press the Center Select Key [MENU], select Settings & Tools, then press the Center Select Key [OK].

2. Press USB Mode.

3. Select one of the following settings, then press the Center Select Key [SET]. Media Sync Mode/Modem Mode/Ask On Plug.

Please note before connecting the handset to your PC with a USB cable, check that your handset is not locked. While a USB cable is connected to your handset, if you select Media Sync Mode or Modem Mode, all calls and Bluetooth functions will be temporarily disabled. Unplug the USB cable from your handset to be able to make or receive calls, and to enable the Bluetooth function.

Please use this link for online access to the user Manuel: http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/index.html?p=5111&m=

0 Likes