Thank you for your post! Remember, only DRM free/unprotected video can be transferred via this method. DRM protected content will not play on this device. To transfer pictures from your device to your Mac, simply:
- Connect the device to computer using supplied USB Cable
- From the home screen, select and hold the status bar (located at the top of the display).
- Drag the window shade to the bottom of the display.
- Select USB connection.
- Select USB Mass Storage then select OK.
- From File Explorer / Finder on the computer, create a new video folder in Libraries / Videos (Movies, My Videos) folder
- Use the computer to copy video files into the newly created folder.
- To further organize files, create a subfolder in the newly created video folder and copy desired video files into it.