Thank you for your post! Remember, only DRM free/unprotected video can be transferred via this method. DRM protected content will not play on this device. To transfer pictures from your device to your Mac, simply:
- Connect the device to computer using supplied USB Cable
- From the home screen, select and hold the status bar (located at the top of the display).
- Drag the window shade to the bottom of the display.
- Select USB connection.
- Select USB Mass Storage then select OK.
- From File Explorer / Finder on the computer, create a new video folder in Libraries / Videos (Movies, My Videos) folder
- Use the computer to copy video files into the newly created folder.
- To further organize files, create a subfolder in the newly created video folder and copy desired video files into it.
Um, the OP is asking how to get the pictures from the phone to a Mac, not VIDEOS.
To the OP, follow the instructions above to get your phone mounted in mass storage mode. On the new external drive (the sd card), look for the DCIM folder and its sub-folders. The pictures would be located there. Copy and paste however it works on a Mac to a folder on the hard drive on the Mac.