This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Thanks TB for your input. Jcammy, if you are not able to log in using your Google password, then a Master Reset is in fact necessary. To do so, please follow these simple steps:
- Turn off the phone
- On keyboard press and hold the following keys: R + M
- Tap Power on
- You should now see an "!" in a triangle with Android guy
- Press "@" key
- This will unhide the menu and show the following options
- Reboot system Now
- Apply sdcard:update.zip
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Wipe Cache Partition
- Use Vol Up / Vol down to navigate to "wipe data/factory reset" and then use the Enter key to select "wipe data/factory reset"
- Use Vol Up / Vol down to navigate to "Yes delete all user data" and then use enter key to select "Yes - delete all user data"
- Wait for operation to complete (maybe 1-5 minutes)
Your phone will then be unlocked successfully.