Login with your gmail that is on the phone. it is the only way other than master reset
Thanks TB for your input. Jcammy, if you are not able to log in using your Google password, then a Master Reset is in fact necessary. To do so, please follow these simple steps:
- Turn off the phone
- On keyboard press and hold the following keys: R + M
- Tap Power on
- You should now see an "!" in a triangle with Android guy
- Press "@" key
- This will unhide the menu and show the following options
- Reboot system Now
- Apply sdcard:update.zip
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Wipe Cache Partition
- Use Vol Up / Vol down to navigate to "wipe data/factory reset" and then use the Enter key to select "wipe data/factory reset"
- Use Vol Up / Vol down to navigate to "Yes delete all user data" and then use enter key to select "Yes - delete all user data"
- Wait for operation to complete (maybe 1-5 minutes)
Your phone will then be unlocked successfully.