You can buy the Verizon Prepaid card in most Drug stores or supermarkets, but in order to add it to the other persons cell you would need there 4 digit code. You can also add minutes online if you sign up to My Verizon but you would still need the 4 digit code. When the minutes are added it Verizon will send a text message saying the x amount has been added to there account.
Can I give a gift of minutes that will automatically go on someone's phone and they will be texted that the minutes are there? I can do this with ATT so I am sure I must be able to with Verizon too? Anyone have a link for this? Thx.
Only the prepaid account owner can add minutes to account as a security code must be entered. Please find Refills & Payment Options below:
1. Add more minutes online at www.verizonwireless.com/refill with a major credit or debit card (Visa®, Discover®, American Express® or MasterCard® only), or add a pre-purchased Refill Card to your account.
2. Sign up for Auto Pay and make automatic monthly payments directly from your major credit or debit card.
3. Call *611 from your wireless phone or (800) 294-6804 to use your major credit or debit card and refill by phone.
4. Visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, or any of our participating agents or retailers, to purchase more minutes.
5. Send a text message with your Refill PIN number to "VZPAY" (89729).