1 2 Previous Next 10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2014 7:32 AM by D9607044 RSS

view usage details online?

mbrokke

I can see how many texts I use on My Verizon page.  I lost my phone a couple days ago and I would like to see the details of the texts, so I can see who has texted me in the past 2 days.  But, I don't know if I can view the details like what time a text was sent or the number of the sender. 

Help?!

• 1. Re: view usage details online?
          budone

You can see the number and time in yuor online account under usage detail. What was written can NOT be viewed

• 2. Re: view usage details online?
            njchick

what was posted above does not work for me. there are no details for me anymore, beyond the amount of texts. a few mos. ago i could view the date, times and numbers texted.  not anymore.

• 3. Re: view usage details online?
              budone

njchick wrote:

what was posted above does not work for me. there are no details for me anymore, beyond the amount of texts. a few mos. ago i could view the date, times and numbers texted.  not anymore.

Are you the account owner? If not, the info is not available. If you are the account owner you will need to call CS to have them look into the situation.

• 4. Re: view usage details online?
                AraceliT_VZW

Thank you for the replies. You are able to view the date, time and to/from number for the text messages that you have sent/received in the past three months. You are also able to view unbilled message details. However, the content of the message is not available. 

To view your billed usage for the past three months, sign in to My Verizon as the Account Owner and select the following: 

1. Account Tab

2. My Bill tab

3. Usage Details

4. Select the appropriate month 

5. Select the appropriate number 

6. Click on the Messaging link 

To view your unbilled usage, select the Usage Details link from the home page, then select the View Messaging Details link. 

Thank you, 

AraceliT_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

• 5. Re: view usage details online?
                  dmarbut66

WHY ARE THE INBOUND CALL NUMBERS, SMS IN AND OUT NUMBERS NOT SHOWING UP ON THE USAGE DATA ON THE PREPAID ACCOUNTS? HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO BE ABLE TO CHECK MY KIDS LINES IF I CANT TELL ANYTHING BUT WHO THEY CALL. IS THIS ONLY FOR CUSTOMERS THAT ARE ON A PLAN? THAT WOULDN'T BE TOO FAIR.

• 6. Re: view usage details online?
                    Verizon Wireless Customer Support

dmarbut66,

I'm always using My Verizon to help me manage all the lines on my account and keep track of the usage so I definitely understand the importance of being able to check your kids' usage.

What happens when you log in to your My Verizon account? What information are you able to view? Have you been able to view the detailed usage previously?

Please provide additional information so I can further assist you.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

• 7. Re: view usage details online?
                      OKgirl

On my usage, I don't see all text messages.  Why aren't they all showing up?  It's like it skipped several hours. 

• 8. Re: view usage details online?
                        amatty

I am having the same issue as OKgirl    On my  usage I don't see any text messages even though it says I've used 335.  Is there a glitch or  are they hidden now

• 9. Re: view usage details online?
                          Lhsh

I am having the same issue as OKgirl, too.  There aren't any text message details AT ALL ... when clearly I've sent and received them.  Is there a reason they haven't been available for a long while now.

1 2 Previous Next