I want to hear my wireless voice messages from my web browser
GaryInVirginia

Does anyone know how I can access my Verizon Wireless voice mail from a web browser? I have a simple non-smart phone. I regularly visit areas that have no cell phone service but do have wired internet access. So I want to be able to listen to my cell phone voice mail from the web. Anyone have any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I want to hear my wireless voice messages from my web browser
budone
Legend

There is not an option to do this through VZW. Does Google have something like that? I have no ideam but I would search there. .

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Check out You Mail - it's free and you can listen on your computer. The only option through Verizon is Visual Voice mail, but that is an extra fee. You mail is free, I use it and love it.

Google Voice may have similar options.
0 Likes
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thank you for your responses.

You can also call your mobile number from a landline.  Once you hear your greeting, press #password#, and you will be directed to your messages.  For example, if your voice mail password is 1234, as soon as you hear your greeting, press #1234#. 

Thank you,

VanessaC_vzwsupport

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
chefalexander

Thank you, Vanessa. But is their a link in our Verizon Wireless account website where we can listen to our voice mail messages? If not, might this feature be coming soon? Thanks

0 Likes
frommage
Contributor - Level 2

No.

0 Likes