We off a feature called Usage Control, which allows you to control who can call/message the users on the account as well as who they can call/message for only $4.99 per month for each wireless number enrolled.
Usage Controls enables you to:
• Set thresholds and hard stops for voice/messaging usage.
• Designate specific times during the day when your child is not permitted to use certain services on their wireless device.
• Create Call Blocking lists that will block incoming and outgoing calls/messages to up to 20 specific numbers.
• Block calls to 411 Search and calls from Private, Restricted, and Unavailable numbers.
• Customize the settings for each line on your account.
• Includes Content Filtering, allowing filters to restrict access to content such as V CAST Music on your child’s device.
To register, review information and/or manage Usage Controls, please sign in to “My Verizon” using your Account Owner ID and password and click on “More Actions” link located near the bottom left of your “My Verizon” home page. Next, click on “Set Usage Controls” link, which is located underneath “Safety and Security” in the “I Want To” section in the middle of the page.
If you experience any issues setting up Usage Controls, you may contact us for assistance. We also ask if you contact us, to have access to your computer when you call.