1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2011 11:15 PM by inezruth Go to original post RSS
      • 45. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
        Dr99

Should we start to track a list (in the OP?) of when people ordered and when they received? 

Dr99 | Ordered 3/12 6:00pm | not received | not a verizon customer

• 46. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
          calving

calving | Ordered 3/11 5:00pm | not received | not a verizon customer

• 47. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
            yujh

yujh | Ordered 3/11 5:10PM in store | not received | not a Verizon acct holder

• 48. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
              strawintogold

Strawintogold ordered 3/11 in Verizon Arlington VA store. No tracking. I am a Verizon account holder.

• 49. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
                eja185

eja185 ordered 3/11 in Verizon store. No initial tracking number (got a tracking number once I called 611 on 3/14). Received order on 3/16. I am a Verizon account holder.

• 50. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
                  jit0628

jit0628: ordered 3/11 6PM in store, not received, not a Verizon account holder (so no way to call 611)

no tracking information given

credit card been charged on 3/11

On 3/21, called verizon CS, and got possible ship date between 4/1 and 4/8.

• 51. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
                    inezruth

Not a Verizon customer, ordered in store on 3/11, credit card billed, no info on FedEx tracking using store number and order number.

I called the store yesterday and they couldn't give me any info.  I found this forum today and read everyone's problems and called the store again and they acted like I'm the only one who has called. I told him I just want to be able to track the shipment online and he said he will check and call back.  I'll try and cancel if I don't hear back from him soon.  As far as Verizon customers getting the info by calling 611, he did ask if I was a Verizon customer and I told him no, but my intent in going with Verizon for the iPad 2 was to switch my cell phone service when my current contract expires, now, not so sure! 

• 52. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
                      strawintogold

I was stunned when mine turned up. As I was walking out the door. To run errands. No notice, no tracking, no promised phone call.  Never again, Verizon.

• 53. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
                        inezruth

Man I have a headache!  Just got off the phone with the store manager from the Verizon store where I ordered my iPad 2 on March 11th.  Y'all are going to love this -- He was told by his customer support rep that the only way to cancel the order is if they have the tracking number, but, of course, if they had the tracking number I wouldn't cancel because I would know the order at least exists!  I think Apple is to blame in that they rushed this out before they had enough in stock in order to beat the competitors to the market, but Verizon is also to blame in that they have no way of tracking the shipment unless you are already a Verizon customer.  Of course, I wanted to be a Verizon customer which is why I ordered the Verizon compatible i Pad 2, but I didn't need the data plan right away.  Quite the merry-go-round!  Has anyone gotten their iPad2 that ordered it in store on March 11th?

• 54. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
                          inezruth

Yes, I'm obsessed with this all now.  You can call FedEx at 800-463-3339 and ask if there are any deliveries inbound to your address.  You don't need the tracking number.  P---ed off to find nothing on it's way to me.  Called the store manager back and told him we had a big problem and he said, "Well, that just means it hasn't left the warehouse yet."  "Whose warehouse?", I asked.  "I don't know", he said.  I then told him that's exactly what I mean, a big problem.  I'm placing the credit card charge in dispute.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next