1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2011 11:15 PM by inezruth Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
        sbohlen

I just checked with customer service. My credit card has been changedand the order is in the system; however, no status or tracking information. For $850 it would be nice to know what the status of things are. Hmmmm.

• 16. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
          emergeko

Order status tracking is my biggest complaint. I am still getting "We are experiencing technical difficulties, please check back later".  Anyone else receive a shipping confirmation or FedEx tracking number yet that ordered in-store on Friday evening?

• 17. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
            Dr99

Count me in the same boat as well.  Told it would be here Tuesday and now can't even get a solid order status. 

I can't even get the online order status to recognize my order number.  Are you guys using the 6 digit number at the top of the receipt?

I was considering switching back to Verizon from AT&T, but this experience is suggesting I should stay put. 

• 18. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
              emergeko

Here is the response that I received this afternoon.

Dear Valued Customer,
              Thank you for contacting Verizon Wireless through our web site. Your order has been complete and is now waiting to be shipped. Shipments for orders placed on 3/11, 3/12, 3/13 and 3/14 are expected to be shipped 2-3 weeks from the order date.. Please be advised the orders are processed in the order they have been received. Dates are subject to change based on volume. The order was placed at the store location; if the representative that assisted you entered an email address for an email confirmation to be sent to, then you should receive an email, once shipping information is available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
              If you need further assistance or have any questions, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-922-0204, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
              Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless.

• 19. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
                Dr99
                Has anyone who's a non VZW phone customer associated an email address with the order?
                • 20. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
                  eja185

I never did receive an email confirmation. I had to call 611 and they told me last night, that it is on the way. I asked them for the tracking number, and the lady I spoke with gave me the FedEx 2-Day tracking number. It just left Memphis today at 3:53 pm and it says Estimated delivery Mar 16, 2011 by 7:00 PM. In fact, as I type this, the Verizon Wireless Order Status page still says "We are experiencing technical difficulties, please check back later." The order status site is worthless.

• 21. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
                    calving

eja185,

Does the reference number on the FedEx tracking page represent anything meaningful? Like your order number or location code?

Cal

• 22. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
                      eja185

Calving,

Yes the reference and purchase order numbers on the FedEx tracking page are stated as the following:

Reference

Purchase order number

The sales person (when I called on Sunday) at the store told me that my order number on my receipt is after the # and that the store location code is P338501. On my receipt, the information is displayed at the top of the receipt as Order Location: P3385 01 ....... I will keep everyone posted on my status.

{edited for privacy}

• 23. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
                        calving

Can you again tell me the format of the reference number? This will help me and others possibly get a tracking number without wasting hours of time on the phone.

Thanks!

Cal

[Edited to comply with Terms of Service]

• 24. Re: online ordering of ipad 2
                          ellizone

Good luck with online ordering, because a number of us that bought iPad 2 at 5:00 on March 11 (at Verizon stores) were told that "shipping would be immediate". I was told I would have it by "Tuesday or Wednesday" of this week. 

I went to the Verizon store and was told today that it will be shipped in 2 or 3 weeks.  In other words, once Verizon got our money, they are now claiming that because the product comes from Apple (No...they never DID have the product in stock)....they have no accountability for knowing when the product will be shipped. Can you say "bait and switch?"

By the way....if they charge my card prior to shipment.....that is illegal in most states. Contact your state's attorney general.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next