2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 11, 2011 7:23 PM by vereyezuhn RSS

2 year activation

kellybean93

My two years is up in December but my phone is broken and i didnt get the insurance on it therefore i am in need of a new phone. i was wondering if there was any way for me to get the two year upgrade price instead of the regular sales price and if not that if there was any sort of discount i am eligable for. i have been with this wireless company for ever 7 years.

thanks, Kelly

• 1. Re: 2 year activation
          Squallfyr
          If you are the primary mdn on the account, you should be getting an early upgrade after 12 months into your contract, which for you would be April, that would be the earliest avaliable for you unless a promotion mailer comes to your mailbox to upgrade earlier.
          • 2. Re: 2 year activation
            vereyezuhn

kellybean93 wrote:

My two years is up in December but my phone is broken and i didnt get the insurance on it therefore i am in need of a new phone. i was wondering if there was any way for me to get the two year upgrade price instead of the regular sales price and if not that if there was any sort of discount i am eligable for. i have been with this wireless company for ever 7 years.

thanks, Kelly

You would most likely be eligible for the Certified Pre-Owned replacement program. You should check into it, you can get a refurbished device for a large discount