List of numbers I sent texts to, last year
agtraham

Hi,

I am facing a lawsuit regarding child visitation rights & I need to prove urgently that I have always been constantly in touch with my kids. Of course I have the list of the calls but I have been texting them a lot too and I need to prove that. How could I get the listing of the numbers I sent texts to? (not the content, it does not matter) Thank you all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: List of numbers I sent texts to, last year
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

have your lawyer supeona them from verizon

0 Likes
agtraham

Isn't any easiest solution like  a serice where I could send a written request? After all it is MY line and to bill me I guess Verizon KNOWS to which number I sent my texts to.

If it was to get somebody else's detailed bill, I would understand the suponea thing. But have a lawyer file in court to ask for precisions on MY OWN bill is kinda going too far in the "need a lawyer for just anything in my life"nonsense...

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

well then, do you have detailed billing? is it in there?

but iirc its been asked before and the lawyer was the only option

0 Likes
agtraham

Well yes I do have detailed bill. The only thing is the detailed bill gives the list of numbers I called and states "125 text msgs" but it does not give the list of the numbers the texts has been sent to. Since my sons are teenagers we are texting most of the time and calling each other every other week. So I need this list of number I sent the texts to, In order to prove I am really in close touch with them.

0 Likes
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

You can get the last 3 months of text messaging details online through MyVerizon.  Past that, you'll have to call into CS and see if they can reprint old detailed billing records for you that include the information you need.  I've heard they can do this for old calling records, but it can cost up to $5/bill that you need.

Generally, you'll only need a supeona to get the CONTENT of the text messages from Verizon, and that info is only stored on their servers for about 10 days anyway.

If CS won't help you with getting the old bills, a letter from your attorney probably can't hurt though.

0 Likes
agtraham

Thank you Spottedcatfish,

I have been calling the CS and they showed me how to look on line to find the records. But this records are covering only the last 30 days (unless I'm being wrong). I will need more records.... The 5$ option you are talking about  should be asked in writing to the CS to your opinion? If you have more information about the process, I would REALLY appreciate

Thanks again.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
When you go online and look at your current bill, there is a drop down with the billing dates for the last 12 months. The last 3 months will have the detailed texting and you can export that to a spreadsheet or print it out to a pdf,I believe.

If you need more than 3 months worth of texting history, then you will have to contact customer service, over the phone, or in writing if you prefer a paper trail. A phone call initially to get details on the process from customer service directly would be a good idea.

Good luck to you.
0 Likes
budone
Legend

Just an FYI, txt details from longer than three minths ago may not be available to the CSR's either.

0 Likes
Grothka
Contributor - Level 3
I believe that bud is correct... I think the text details are only saved for 3 months.
0 Likes