6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2011 7:04 AM by nathaliemm RSS

Technical difficulties?

Christkp
      Says technical difficulties please contact us????
        • 1. Re: Technical difficulties?
          nathaliemm

Yeah, I get the same message when I check my order status. This was the cherry to top off the end of my already horrible day. I filled out the contact form though, hopefully they respond quickly. I'm waiting for the second that my iPhone arrives so I can go put my current crap phone on my drive way and run it over. 

• 2. Re: Technical difficulties?
            nathaliemm

Has this happened with anyone else? I'm hoping many people are getting this message because Verizon is getting so bombarded with orders right now and that maybe it's not just me. 

• 3. Re: Technical difficulties?
              heyitsmejosh

nathaliemm wrote:

Yeah, I get the same message when I check my order status. This was the cherry to top off the end of my already horrible day. I filled out the contact form though, hopefully they respond quickly. I'm waiting for the second that my iPhone arrives so I can go put my current crap phone on my drive way and run it over. 

i'm in the same boat as your except im gonna throw it off my 18th floor balcony. stupid strom doesnt even text right anymore my screen always gets stuck

• 4. Re: Technical difficulties?
                nathaliemm

heyitsmejosh wrote:

nathaliemm wrote:

i'm in the same boat as your except im gonna throw it off my 18th floor balcony. stupid strom doesnt even text right anymore my screen always gets stuck

Oh my gosh, you have the Blackberry Storm? So do I, and it's having the same problem yours has. For the screen to even respond to my touch, I have to remove the back cover and put pressure on the battery. Also, it will randomly shut itself off and then when it turns back on, the battery will be drained. And it takes HOURS and HOURS to charge. Everyone who knows me knows how much I want to destroy this phone, but I have to wait until I have my iPhone in my hands. I just don't know when that's going to be because I'm getting a freaking technical difficulty message :smileysad:

• 5. Re: Technical difficulties?
                  heyitsmejosh

nathaliemm wrote:

heyitsmejosh wrote:

nathaliemm wrote:

Oh my gosh, you have the Blackberry Storm? So do I, and it's having the same problem yours has. For the screen to even respond to my touch, I have to remove the back cover and put pressure on the battery. Also, it will randomly shut itself off and then when it turns back on, the battery will be drained. And it takes HOURS and HOURS to charge. Everyone who knows me knows how much I want to destroy this phone, but I have to wait until I have my iPhone in my hands. I just don't know when that's going to be because I'm getting a freaking technical difficulty message :smileysad:

in order to get mine to respond i need to either twist the phone with both hands or open it up and slightly pull out the batt. mine also shut down at random. also ill be on the phone with someone and the call will cut out and ill get a sim card error that in order to fix i need to pull the battery and sim card and put them both back in, this thing is a nightmare.

ive been getting the technical difficulty message all night, but if i call *611 it tells me that it has shipped and will arive in 1-2 business days

• 6. Re: Technical difficulties?
                    nathaliemm

heyitsmejosh wrote:

nathaliemm wrote:

heyitsmejosh wrote:

nathaliemm wrote:

in order to get mine to respond i need to either twist the phone with both hands or open it up and slightly pull out the batt. mine also shut down at random. also ill be on the phone with someone and the call will cut out and ill get a sim card error that in order to fix i need to pull the battery and sim card and put them both back in, this thing is a nightmare.

ive been getting the technical difficulty message all night, but if i call *611 it tells me that it has shipped and will arive in 1-2 business days

I just called 611 and I got the same message, it's shipped and it will arrive in 1-2 business days. Jeez, we really have the same situation, don't we?! Nice to know I'm not alone.