1 2 3 Previous Next 148 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2011 2:59 PM by apps1 RSS

Order Status

oriolesbeth1

My order status says...

Here is the status of your Pre-order: We received your order and it is in process.

Anybody have anything different?
        • 1. Re: Order Status
          hmvargo

oriolesbeth1 wrote:

My order status says...

Here is the status of your Pre-order: We received your order and it is in process.

No, but it is a beautiful thing to see someone other than a person with 1-10 posts that is only complaining about shipping/price/staying up til 3 when they are still available

::INTERNET HUG:: oh sweet sweet civilization!!

• 2. Re: Order Status
            barnanimal

I am glad I am not the only one. This message on top of the fact that my card has not yet been charged was worrying me for a bit.

• 3. Re: Order Status
              oriolesbeth1

hmvargo wrote:

oriolesbeth1 wrote:

My order status says...

No, but it is a beautiful thing to see someone other than a person with 1-10 posts that is only complaining about shipping/price/staying up til 3 when they are still available

::INTERNET HUG:: oh sweet sweet civilization!!

Haha...Well of course I would like it to come sooner rather than later but I'm good with on or before the 10th. I'm just happy I got one.

• 4. Re: Order Status
                hmvargo

barnanimal wrote:

I am glad I am not the only one. This message on top of the fact that my card has not yet been charged was worrying me for a bit.

Verizon won't charge your card until your phone ships. That way if something does (not sayng it will) happen they don't have to issue a refund. :smileyhappy: So don't worry about that one!

• 5. Re: Order Status
                  ccockerill

Just to let everyone know, I haven't gotten a shipment email. But I checked my order status through the iconic portal and my order says it was shipped! Also, my credit card has been charged for the phone!!!!!! And just if people are curious, my order number is #1 :smileytongue:

My roommate was #3 and ordered at the exact same time and his status hasn't changed as I'm typing this, so who knows what's going on!

• 6. Re: Order Status
                    hmvargo

ccockerill wrote:

Just to let everyone know, I haven't gotten a shipment email. But I checked my order status through the iconic portal and my order says it was shipped! Also, my credit card has been charged for the phone!!!!!! And just if people are curious, my order number is #1 :smileytongue:

My roommate was #3 and ordered at the exact same time and his status hasn't changed as I'm typing this, so who knows what's going on!

Awesome!! I kept posting i was 146, but I'm 164. Bah haha thats what happens when you are tired and up on an iPhone forum at 4 am. 

:smileyhappy: hopefully that means others will ship out too so people can stop with the whining!

• 7. Re: Order Status
                      theshoehorn

Same here, order marked as shipped, though my order number is one as well...

• 8. Re: Order Status
                        barnanimal

That's awesome... 4838 more to go for mine!

• 9. Re: Order Status
                          hmvargo

theshoehorn wrote:

Same here, order marked as shipped, though my order number is one as well...

There are different ACE Locations. The order number was based on where you were in the country in relation that distributor. :smileyhappy: 

1 2 3 Previous Next