1 2 Previous Next 16 Replies Latest reply: Jan 20, 2011 2:31 AM by mattparmely RSS

16G or 32G

Jazi

I hope one of you tech savy folks out there can help me out.  I'm not sure what size will be the best to go with.  I have approx. 1200 songs, I need the web for real estate searches on our multiple listing search site and I use my email a lot to receive documents that are pdf and microsoft word.  I don't look at videos or play web games, etc. on my phone.  I currently have a 16g card in my blackberry.  I don't use the blackberry for the web because it is painfully SLOW.  But is great for emails.  I'm wondering if the 16g will be sufficient for the way I use my phone or if I should get the 32g?  Any advice? 

Thank you so much to any and all that can give me advice and/or suggestions.  :smileyhappy:

• 1. Re: 16G or 32G
          mattparmely

Sounds like you need to go with the 32. I have a little more songs than that and apps take up lots of space, especially the cool ones. 100 dollars more for double the size is pretty good imo. I dont like to have to pick and choose what songs to put on and such. Its annoying, for me. Espcially when I like to be able to play absolutely any song, from my pocket. Honestly, you cat go wrong with the 32. Better resale as well.

• 2. Re: 16G or 32G
            Jazi

That makes absolute sense.  Thanks so much!!!!  I knew a techy would have my back!!!  :smileywink:  Although, I didn't expect such a quick response.   lol   :smileyvery-happy:

• 3. Re: 16G or 32G
              mattparmely

I basically live on here now. haha i refresh the page about every 15 min when im at home ;]

• 4. Re: 16G or 32G
                mdram4x4

just get a spare sd card

oh wait....................

• 5. Re: 16G or 32G
                  Jazi

mattparmely wrote:

I basically live on here now. haha i refresh the page about every 15 min when im at home ;]

:smileyvery-happy:  That's why I see you commenting on just about every post!  lol   Thanks for the info.  I think I will get the 32g.  Have a wonderful day and thanks again!

• 6. Re: 16G or 32G
                    Jazi

mdram4x4 wrote:

just get a spare sd card

You can't use a sd card with the iPhone, can you?  I don't think they're upgradable.

• 7. Re: 16G or 32G
                      mdram4x4

Jazi wrote:

mdram4x4 wrote:

just get a spare sd card

You can't use a sd card with the iPhone, can you?  I don't think they're upgradable.

nope, you get what you buy, want more storage get a new phone

• 8. Re: 16G or 32G
                        king_cayman

16Gs seems like plenty to me?  Not sure if I'd ever come close to maxing out 32Gs of data.

• 9. Re: 16G or 32G
                          mpf189

Memory doesn't make a difference for web browing unless you are planning to download a lot of stuff and keep it on your phone.  1,200 songs would probably take up around 3-4 GB of space. Emails won't use up your memory unless you are actually saving files to your phone. If you are worried though I guess you should get the 32GB, since you're **bleep** out of luck if you use up all your memory since you can't get a SD card.

1 2 Previous Next