My email is being rejected by Verizon's servers (EMAIL to SMS)
cmc309
All of a sudden, my email is being rejected by Verizon's servers whenever I try to send EMAIL to SMS messages to a few friends' phones. SMTP error from remote server after RCPT command: host mx04.bis.na.blackberry.com[216.9.248.35]: 550 #5.7.1 Your access to submit messages to this e-mail system has been rejected. I've tried sending to @vtext.com and @vzw.blackberry.net and I'm getting the same rejection notice. If I try from a different email address, it works just fine. Can someone please tell me who to contact to get my email off the rejected list? It's a legit email address tied to a domain, not a free email account, and I am most certainly NOT a spammer. Please help :smileysad:
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My email is being rejected by Verizon's servers (EMAIL to SMS)
budone
Legend

cmc309 wrote:
All of a sudden, my email is being rejected by Verizon's servers whenever I try to send EMAIL to SMS messages to a few friends' phones. SMTP error from remote server after RCPT command: host mx04.bis.na.blackberry.com[216.9.248.35]: 550 #5.7.1 Your access to submit messages to this e-mail system has been rejected. I've tried sending to @vtext.com and @vzw.blackberry.net and I'm getting the same rejection notice. If I try from a different email address, it works just fine. Can someone please tell me who to contact to get my email off the rejected list? It's a legit email address tied to a domain, not a free email account, and I am most certainly NOT a spammer. Please help :smileysad:

Since you are being blocked by Blackberry, I wonder if the subscriber has blocked your address.

0 Likes
cmc309

No, it's happening with a few friends, not just one.  It's also happening on both @vtext.com emails to non-BB users.

Verizon's servers are rejecting my email for some reason, almost as if they're considering it spam.  It makes no sense, this is a "real" email address and I average only 2-3 email to Verizon devices per week.  There is definitely no suspect activity going on with that account.

Please, can someone direct me to a phone # or email at Verizon I can contact to have my email/domain removed from their blacklist?

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Try calling *228 and choose option 1 and see if that clears up the issue.

0 Likes