ZUNE software with the KIN
tightwad

I downloaded the ZUNE software to use with my new Kin TWOm.  The software installed, but I can't read most of the menu options and selections....it's as if there is no font chosen.  I tried hacking the background to a dark color, but that didn't change it...the menu options are just missing.

Anyone else seen this while using the ZUNE software for just their Kin?

0 Likes
Re: ZUNE software with the KIN
fisharefriends
Contributor - Level 3

I do not quite know what you are asking for, but i think it is just a bug/error with the installation of the Zune software. I have it working perfectly, and i just have to get used to the interface because i have never used it before and am used to itunes.

Here is a download link for Zune, the one i used:

http://www.zune.net/en-US/products/software/download/default.htm

I would suggest uninstalling it and trying it again. It could be a compatibility issue with your computer. What system are you using? Windows 7, Vista, XP, Mac, Linux? To my knowledge, it does not work with mac currently, but they are going to be releasing a mac compatible version soon. It also only works for XP 32-bit, Vista (32/64-bit), and Windows 7 (32/64-bit). It is not compatible with Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, or anything older than XP

0 Likes
Re: ZUNE software with the KIN
tightwad

I was using XP, it was very strange.  I had to guess at the menu options, which only worked to a limited extent.  I ended up installing Windows 7, and it worked fine, so it must have been a bad install or a conflict of some sort with XP.

0 Likes